What is Haulage Insurance?
Haulage insurance can cover more than just your vehicles on the road, sea or in the air, it can also incorporate good in transit, public liability as well as cover for a depot or warehouse, both in the UK and abroad.
If your business is transporting goods, it is important to have the correct cover in place. At Safe and Insured, we take a personal approach to ensuring your insurance policy meets your business needs.
Hauliers Legal Expenses
Safe and Insured have an exclusive Legal Expenses policy with rates that you will not find with any other broker. The cover protects Haulage firms against risks to their business and the unique risks to the industry.
If you have ever worried about what you would do if you have an issue with your Operator’s Licence, changes to Brexit and how your contracts/rights may be affected, immigration issues, issues with temporary drivers and much more, then we have the policy for you.
Haulage Insurance Cover Includes:
- Statutory Licence Appeals
- Legal Defence
- Compliance & Regulation
- Employment Disputes
- Employment Compensation Awards
- Employment Restrictive Covenants
- Tax Disputes
- Loss of Earnings
- Employees Extra Protection
- Crisis Communication
- Contract & Debt Recovery
- Free Services available with the package include:
- Business Legal Advice Helpline
- Counselling Helpline
- Crisis Communication Helpline
- Redundancy Approval Helpline
These helplines, unlike many policies, get you directly through to a qualified solicitor or professional. No call centres.
If you are interested in finding out more then please contact one of our team on 0808 161 7008 or complete the enquiry form below and someone will get back to you.
IF YOU ARE UNFORTUNATE ENOUGH TO HAVE AN ACCIDENT, SAFE AND INSURED ARE HERE TO HELP
Safe and Insured provide a full accident management service, throughout the UK, through their appointed agent, Kingsway Claims.
FOLLOW THESE STEPS IF YOU EXPERIENCE AN ACCIDENT:
- Make sure you are in a safe place before exiting your vehicle
- Exchange details with the other driver – name, address, telephone
- number, vehicle registration. The registration is vital so make sure you
- have checked it yourself.
- Take photographs of the damage to both vehicles/ vehicle positions if
- Check for witnesses, did anyone see it happen who will provide you
- with their details.
- Call the Safe and Insured Claims Line as soon as you are able to do so.
- No need to call your insurance company as a dedicated handler at Safe
- and Insured will do this for you.
- Call our 24/7 claims helpline on 0800 031 5272
Request a Quote
Why Choose Us?
A dedicated account manager will get to know your business inside and out to ensure that products provided offer the right level of cover for your business needs.