Safe and Insured are proud to offer Hauliers Legal Expenses cover, a brand new and exclusive legal expenses policy which has been specifically designed for the haulage industry. As an award-winning haulage insurance broker, Safe and Insured are proud to have the ability to offer this policy and rates, which cannot be found elsewhere, to both new and existing customers.
What is Hauliers Legal Expenses cover?
If you find yourself in need of help, legal expenses cover can provide you with access to a legal advice helpline and could also cover any legal costs should your case go to court. with access to a legal advice helpline manned by qualified solicitors and could also cover any legal costs and awards should your case go to court
Our Hauliers Legal Expenses cover includes all of the areas you would expect from a legal expenses policy such as:
- Property disputes including recovery of property
- Employment Disputes including restrictive covenants and Employment Compensation Awards
- Tax Disputes
- Loss of Earnings should you need to attend court, a professional body hearing or appeal
- Crisis Communication support
- Contract & Debt Recovery
- Personal Injury
- Counselling helpline to support your staff during this ever-changing time
- Claims under the Data Protection Act 2018
- Pension Claims against Trustees
- Access to legal advice
However, the great thing about our exclusive Hauliers Legal Expenses policy is the cover aimed specifically for the haulage industry, such as:
- Compliance and regulation including investigations and disciplinary hearings from trading standards, professional bodies, the Road Transport Association and other trade associations
- Legal defence with the police, DVSA, Highways agency, Health and Safety Authority
- Defence in criminal prosecutions in relation to the ownership, possession and use of an insured vehicle
- Statutory licence appeals for the Traffic Commissioners public enquiry and other licencing authorities
Why do I need this Cover?
Within the haulage industry, there are specific risks that may not be found in other sectors. This cover aims to protect against those unique risks along with supporting you with issues that you may incur with items such as; issues with your operator’s licence, changes that Brexit may bring to your business and operation, immigration issues, issues with temporary drivers and much more.
Unlike other policies, purchasing Hauliers Legal Expenses cover through Safe and Insured also gives you direct access to a qualified solicitor and other relevant professionals, should you find yourself in a situation where you need advice.
Speak to Safe and Insured
If you would like more information regarding Hauliers Legal Expenses Cover, or to arrange a quote, please call 0808 161 7008 and speak with our Broker Manager, Sarah Salisbury. Alternatively, click here to arrange a callback.